If you can rearrange the head(er), u do have one urself... and thats all the gear u need to understand the blog... Welcome to Dc world

September 12, 2007

C(onfused) I(ndian) in A(merica)

...... hmmm?...... Facilities... not really totally! And... lemme think a little while longer...

Lets look at the other side of the coin... Internet, Y!msgr, orkut, great indian food, great friends, political pages, Economic Times.... HOME...

On a balance... we would break the balance by its tilt...

RRYTEYEIWYREWIYREIUY............ US is the most advanced country in the world. It is going to take you by storm with the facilities available, and the quality of life... RZREWDOSFJODSJ....

Didn't really get that... Lemme just check... Nope... Didn't get that. I had everything in India... everything I wanted, everything I cared about. Therefore, when I look at this place, and look around, I am not shocked... rather, I am curious as to what are the things here taht I haven't seen earlier.

There are a few things which I haven't seen... driving on the right side of hte road... which i still feel is a bit screwed up!

As you may have imagined, this is a crib blog... and also a reality check for anyone in India who thinks US is off the charts...

You'll be getting a really balanced blog a little later... For now, this is it.. Cya

No comments:

My earlier blogs

Cricket fever

After reading the blog, what would you like to do?

CNN.com

Wired Top Stories

Yahoo! News: Technology News

CNET News.com

Footfalls